Safe Abortion Service in Nepal has Experienced Gynecologists doctors who specialize in women’s health, with a focus on the female reproductive system.
They work with a wide range of issues, including pregnancy, childbirth and menstruation, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hormone disorders and other health concerns.
Annual visits to the gynecologist are recommended for all women, including those who have symptoms such as pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Conditions commonly treated by gynecologists
- Issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
- Family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
- Problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for example, ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulva and vaginal ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes
- Premalignant conditions, such as endometrial hyperplasia, and cervical dysplasia
- Cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts, and pregnancy-related tumors
- Congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract
- Emergency care relating to gynecology
- Endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases, including abscesses.
- Sexual dysfunction
Book an Appointment
Some Of Snaps
2022, Safe Abortion Nepal